Thread: The 13th Doctor
View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2017, 10:27 AM   #22
MaxJoker
Beloved Brother

Location: Cemetery Gardens_Arterial Blood Lane_Rampton Secure Unit_Extra Violent F Wing_Cell 19
Thanked 987,580 Times in 69,067 Posts
MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+
Thumbs up Giving a shout out to Paul McGann as the eighth and most underrated Doctor. Find it barmy he`s deemed good enough to voice the radio series yet not the actual show !?!

My era was the Peter Davison one

So I've a soft spot for him and the Dr Who`s of the early to mid 80`s.
A spot that didn't half harden when Peri became his assistant

Liked Colin Baker`s interpretation too.

I've watched the occasional episode. Maybe a handful all told since the Ninth incarnation. Last one made sod all sense to me and am I right in thinking the Doc managed to trigger an energy wave that brought back dead Daleks , who all resembled diarrhea and drowned their new home world in shit or something
Still it was better than the Peter Kay episode
Which had him playing a character who ingests other people
He must take all their thoughts their ideas also I suppose.
Geez , they based the creature on Peter himself then

But wrong era for me or not , I voted Tom

Who encompasses everything a semi immortal Time Lord should be.

Am sure die hard fans of the program will be mighty pissed off at having a female Doctor.
I`m nonplussed as long stopped properly watching it anymore.
What I don't understand though is why they didn't make a proper re-boot of the franchise after a transitional series.
They could have brought Tom back even as the 13th just for one series.

Then have him while alive , pass the Tardis baton onto this new first incarnation female Doctor. Beginning a whole fresh era of female Doctors.

Mind Tom had his chance so if it was up to me I`d make Brian -Legend- Blessed the 13th and final male Doctor

Now that would have been imaginative , placated most grumbles plus set up Jodie Whittaker perfectly.

Been bloody unmissable television too

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MaxJoker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to MaxJoker For This Useful Post: