View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2018, 01:44 AM   #11113
Starkos
Hedonistic Thrill Seeker⚡

Thanked 36,474 Times in 1,627 Posts
Starkos 175000+Starkos 175000+Starkos 175000+Starkos 175000+Starkos 175000+Starkos 175000+Starkos 175000+Starkos 175000+Starkos 175000+Starkos 175000+Starkos 175000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brecht View Post
Color of Night (1994)

Trailer

After one of his patients commits suicide right in front of him, New York psychiatrist Bill Capa (Bruce Willis) falls into a deep depression and becomes color blind, losing the ability to see the color red. He takes the next plane to Los Angeles to stay with his friend, fellow therapist Bob Moore (Scott Bakula), who's treating a group of weirdos with problems so different, it makes you ask what the purpose of this kind of group therapy might be. Anyway, Bob tells Bill that someone's been threatening him and he thinks that someone is from the group. It comes as it had to and ol' Bob is snuffed in his office. The cop in charge of the investigation is Lt. Hector Martinez (Rubén Blades), a nervous wreck himself. Capa decides to take over from his deceased friend which includes living in his fancy mansion and driving his Mercedes. In the meantime, he meets the attractive but mysterious Rose (Jane March) who helps him to "relieve" himself of the stress and grief in the old fashioned way.

Oh boy, how I laughed. Sure, I've seen this before but not the director's cut version. Fuck, I didn't even know there was a director's cut of this garbage. This "film" won a Golden Raspberry for worst picture in 1994 and trust me it's well-deserved. An erotic thriller is not what you're gonna get here but it will award you with quite a few laughs if you manage to sit through some 2 hours and 20 minutes.
Only watched it for Jane March when it first aired and it def delivered in that aspect, guilty as charged Still can't believe there's a director's cut for it tho

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Starkos; June 24th, 2018 at 02:44 PM.. Reason: info added
Starkos is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Starkos For This Useful Post: