View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2019, 02:07 AM   #2
chip
Veteran Member

Thanked 17,448 Times in 1,136 Posts
chip 50000+chip 50000+chip 50000+chip 50000+chip 50000+chip 50000+chip 50000+chip 50000+chip 50000+chip 50000+chip 50000+

Index To The Indexes

Greetings to all VEF members.
This post/thread is a work in progress. I have been asked/volunteered/drafted by the Classic Movies mod team to build an index to the indexes for the Classic Movies subforum.

Other forum sections have indexes for indexes. It's time for that to happen here. This index will make finding content much easier. As the forum keeps growing in membership and volume of material, it is time to sort out some of the randomness in Classic Movies.

We do need your help in making this index the best it can be. Your help is greatly appreciated by everyone.

That being said...In keeping with tradition here, at one of the best run forums around: some simple ground rules need to be understood and followed to prevent chaos.

If you have an addition to make to the master index: please reply to this thread. Or you may send me a PM.
Whichever you choose is fine.

Since I am not a moderator, I can edit my posts only. If your submissions, corrections or additions cover something other than the main index listing: a section moderator will do the editing at their discretion.
Dead/dupe posts etc. still belong in their relevant reporting thread in the "sticky" section.

Please post/PM about threads concerning the Classic Movies subforum only.
Subforums such as Softcore/Classics Nude and Loops/Old Stuff have their own main indexes for their relevant info.

All forum-wide rules apply, as do all rules of the Classic Movies section.

Thanks for understanding.

The appearance of the index will likely change over time. We welcome your input and ideas as to how to organize and sort the index. We may very well use some of your ideas. Thanks, in advance.
The final say on how things are organized belongs to Denaniel and the Mod Team.

This is a work in progress, in which I will work on and maintain as time permits.
You will not see updates as each and every new entry is being made. I will be doing most of the coding outside of the subforum. Rest assured, progress is being made, and updates will happen as chunks of data are processed and formatted.

Thanks,
Chip

Lets begin with indexing the stickies at the top of the Classic Movies subforum.

Classic VHS Covers Collection

Greatest Classic Adult Films, Recommendations and Reviews

Director Filmographies:

Bruce Seven

Greg Dark/Dark Bros

Series Indexes:

Bayer Color Video - Elite - The Collection 1991-1992

Bayer Color Video - Hardcore Queens - The Collection 1995-1997

Bayer Color Video - Monster Boobs - The Collection 1991-1997

Bayer Color Video - Oriental Sexpress - The Collection 1991-1992

Bayer Color Video - Perverted Cocktail - The Collection 1991-1994

Bayer Color Video - United Colors - The Collection 1993-1995

Bayer Color Video - US Open - The Collection 1993-1995

DBM - Boulevard - The Collection

DBM - Extreme Perverse, Undercover label

DBM - Sextra series

DBM Viper series 1-10 (mid 1990s) - complete

DBM / WET69 series Collection (1980s-1990s)

DBM - XXX Series

Dominata - The collected series 1991 – 1994 [Tabu]

Foxy Lady 1 - Teresa Orlowski l and Index 1 to 12 (1985-1988)

VTO (Video Teresa Orlowski) label VHS & DVD movies

--

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by chip; February 15th, 2019 at 03:34 AM..
chip is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to chip For This Useful Post: