View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2012, 06:49 AM   #452
Threadbanger
Vintage Member

Thanked 12,467 Times in 527 Posts
Threadbanger 50000+Threadbanger 50000+Threadbanger 50000+Threadbanger 50000+Threadbanger 50000+Threadbanger 50000+Threadbanger 50000+Threadbanger 50000+Threadbanger 50000+Threadbanger 50000+Threadbanger 50000+

Thanks Flubber, putting that list together is very useful. I am not that familiar with the names of all the models, so to have a list of pseudonyms is really helpful. I also was not aware that so many of them had threads here on VEF. I need to explore a bit more.

There are a few names which could be added to such a list:

Angella Faith
Andrea Neal
Amber Michaels
Carina Santos
Carol Clark
Carolyn Reese
Catalina L’Amour
Libby Curtis
Nichole Thomas
Ricky Hamer
Sabrina Stone
Sadie Belle
Sara Nychols (has a VEF thread created by Decadence)
Sarah Jane Hamilton
Sofia Riga
Gigi Varga = Nina Neon
Julie Winchester
Julia Leahy
Kelsie Chambers

This is me just looking at my list of models, not sure if all these ladies qualify as vintage (I think most of them do), so please forgive any errors in this regard.
This also raises the issue of how best to organise all these. Some models already have their own threads, others might warrant their own threads. However, for some models e.g. Libby Curtis, I only have like around a dozen pictures – so that probably doesn’t warrant starting a thread. Also, some models usually appear together with other, more well known models (e.g. my Sarah Jane Hamilton collection consists mainly of sets in which she appears with Summer Knight or Alexis Payne and so all of Sarah’s pics can be found with the Summer and Alexis folders). On that basis, would it be worth starting a thread for Sarah? – I suppose in that situation one could create a new thread which contains a single post that simply explains this and then includes links to the Summer Knight and Alexis Payne threads.
After seeing this list I might spend more time looking at the threads of individual models. What I might also try to do is get into the habit of is posting stuff to the model’s thread and then just putting a quick note on here to say that I’ve posted some stuff. That wouldn't break any forum rules would it?

Another thought is that it would be really useful to have a big list of models like this somewhere that is easy to find. Would it be possible to get one of the mods to stick it up front of this thread like a kind of ‘sticky’ page that gets updated every time a new thread is created for a model, - the creator of each new thread could send a PM to a mod who would then update the list page (hopefully shouldn’t be too much work once set up)? I say this because my list of subscribed threads contains around 20 threads at the moment and I can see it becoming v. long if it’s not possible to have some kind of big list.

Last edited by Threadbanger; March 15th, 2012 at 05:37 AM.. Reason: Add a couple more names
Threadbanger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Threadbanger For This Useful Post: