View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2013, 01:24 PM   #25
toonman

toonman 5000+toonman 5000+toonman 5000+toonman 5000+toonman 5000+toonman 5000+toonman 5000+toonman 5000+toonman 5000+toonman 5000+toonman 5000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickp View Post
Miley Cyrus
I had to laugh at this one, which was posted back in the spring before she went all Wrecking Ball. At the rate she's going, she'll be posting bate-selfies by Christmas! Believe it.

My choices:

Sophia Loren - as it is, she actually did a few topless scenes in her late teens and there's a few photo shoots out there where if she'd been wearing less clothing this thread's wish would have been fulfilled!

Louise Brooks - very sexy silent film star and occasional nude model. If she could have gotten away with it back in the day, she would have.

Bettie Page - Hardcore or explicit shots of her are considered the elusive Holy Grail for fans of vintage sexy images. She always denied she went further than a tease, but there's always hope something might turn up someday.

Raquel Welch - I don't need to say much more, except to add that beyond her younger years I'd like to imagine that in some alternate universe she's been ruling the MILF industry for years.

Linda West - ending with an obscurity. She was a big-bust model of the late 1950s who, if she were around today, would be all over Score and such magazines.
toonman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to toonman For This Useful Post: