View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2017, 12:57 AM   #1950
Mick Sterbs
Vintage Member

Thanked 14,102 Times in 624 Posts
Mick Sterbs 50000+Mick Sterbs 50000+Mick Sterbs 50000+Mick Sterbs 50000+Mick Sterbs 50000+Mick Sterbs 50000+Mick Sterbs 50000+Mick Sterbs 50000+Mick Sterbs 50000+Mick Sterbs 50000+Mick Sterbs 50000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCat View Post
I was having trouble getting the links from pics I just uploaded to PimpandHost.com, so I stopped using it for a week. I tried again today, and was still not getting the links, even though the pic was showing as uploaded. Then I tried enlarging the pic I just uploaded up to full original size. If you do that, the links show up ("share codes" below the pic) and can be used.... I know most are using Imagebam, and I may again too. But I keep getting weird pop-ups when I click on other people's pics hosted on there. One today actually beeped!
EDIT: I just noticed another quirk. A successful link copy on P&H shows up as briefly yellow when it works. Sometimes the links show up, but the non-yellow field doesn't always work.
OK, P&H worked for me today as I added a pic in the " Sexy monochrome pic of the hour" thread. As you say, the browser button worked and I uploaded from my pc. The thumb appeared and then after about 30secs it allowed me to insert the image...So roughly back to normal. Mind you, how long it lasts is anyones guess.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Barbara Goodyear EB 001
Mick Sterbs is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mick Sterbs For This Useful Post: