View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2015, 03:02 AM   #6
riteman

Thanked 1,101 Times in 163 Posts
riteman 5000+riteman 5000+riteman 5000+riteman 5000+riteman 5000+riteman 5000+riteman 5000+riteman 5000+riteman 5000+riteman 5000+riteman 5000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lucifer- View Post
No, there are just to many hosts and services that are banned to make a complete list. Beside that, new hosts keep comming and some disapeare.
How true! Makes you long for the 'good old days' when virtually everything you wanted was at RpdShare [RIP] and it was worth being a member even tho we hated them..

I am desperately trying to get a few files from uploaded.net. First, IDM caught it and it was refused as a double download. I just tried again with IDM disabled and after flipping me through a few pages it sent me to a bogus page pretending to be my ISP.

Then a button appeared telling me to click 'OK' and dial a certain number. Then a woman's voice repeated the message again and again. Daring not to touch anything I quickly unplugged the PC.

After a few problems I was able to get on the web. First I disabled ActiveX then opened last session. The voice came back again but I stayed away from the tab and closed the pages from the list. They closed because I had disabled Java.

I guess I could pay to join up with uploaded.net but who wants to deal with a dirty trick company like that.
riteman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to riteman For This Useful Post: