View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2017, 01:26 AM   #43
Banpan

Thanked 7,279 Times in 458 Posts
Banpan 25000+Banpan 25000+Banpan 25000+Banpan 25000+Banpan 25000+Banpan 25000+Banpan 25000+Banpan 25000+Banpan 25000+Banpan 25000+Banpan 25000+

http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/sho...&postcount=918

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedimasterjeff View Post
I'm guessing not her. The woman in the bath seems a good bit heavier than Emma, has strange tan lines (and a tan in the first place) and those breasts look like they've nursed a child or two. Children's shampoo isn't conclusive, but I'm guessing Emma doesn't use $8 a bottle product.
I think the evidence that it is her, is strong. You can't tell if she's heavier the way she sits in the bathtub, and the freckles match + the necklace pendant match too, so do also one of her bracelet. About the shampoo, why shouldn't she use a cheaper brand? DGJ makes organic products, and at a price at £3,45 ($4,25) for a small bottle (8,5 oz/250 ml) it is not exactly cheap, but kinda mid-range price-wise. Nobody says she has to buy $100 a bottle shampoo just because she's rich.

Emma have tan-lines from time to time, but it looks stupid in a strapless dress, so I guess she uses makeup like everybody else in the business to hide them. Just like she hide those beautiful freckles of hers, which is a shame. The breasts are absolutely perfect, and I doubt any kid has been sucking on them, the only thing is the size of the nipples -- they seems a bit too big for her, but then again, it could be the camera angel.

-- I think it's her.
Banpan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Banpan For This Useful Post: