Thread: Candy Morrison
View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2012, 12:17 AM   #5
edamps
Vintage Member

Thanked 19,572 Times in 316 Posts
edamps 50000+edamps 50000+edamps 50000+edamps 50000+edamps 50000+edamps 50000+edamps 50000+edamps 50000+edamps 50000+edamps 50000+edamps 50000+
Default Everything I've managed to stea.....er...leach

There are duplicates. There should be a copy of everything I've downloaded from here, as well as everything else I've found in the last five or 10 years. The quality ranges from donkey apples to pretty darn good. About 39 megs for about 475 images. None of these are my scans, thanks to the scanners and posters. No passwords ever.

Ishy137 - if you don't want your stuff posted elsewhere PM me. I'm not planning to anytime soon, but I would like to know.

There is no point in posting any samples due to the nature of the file (wildly varying content and quality).

Note to Mods - I will post some samples if needed, but it won't help anyone decide to download one way or the other.

Why is rapidgator banned here ? I've downloaded a bunch a stuff from them lately - it's free, although not as reliable as some others. I'll take another run at rapidshare for the multi media, but none of the providers make it easy to use a supposedly free service. On purpose I'm pretty sure.

Deposit files : http://depositfiles.com/files/4i8ic7by2

WARNING : these files will self destruct, they may only be available for a month. If someone with a paid account can reup these, they will be available longer.

Some clips coming next - stay tuned
edamps is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 64 Users Say Thank You to edamps For This Useful Post: