View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2013, 10:04 PM   #6
exfarmer
avvie pic by Estreeter

Thanked 182,656 Times in 13,045 Posts
exfarmer 750000+exfarmer 750000+exfarmer 750000+exfarmer 750000+exfarmer 750000+exfarmer 750000+exfarmer 750000+exfarmer 750000+exfarmer 750000+exfarmer 750000+exfarmer 750000+
Default Rules For Posting Download Links In Model I.D

Model I.D is not a place to upload movie clips or compressed image folders, members cannot be expected to download a movie or even a full length scene just to see the model you want a name for.

From now on there will be restrictions on the size of video file that can be uploaded to Model I.D and the host sites used.

The maximum size for all video clips in this section is 20mb; anything larger may be removed by a moderator. Also the file must be uploaded to a free user friendly host so here are some suggestions.

1fichier
depositfiles
Filefactory
Mediafire
mega.nz
sendspace

Any clip posted that requires registration to download will be removed immediately by a moderator.

If you cannot edit your video clip to conform with these rules then just post thumbnails or screen grabs. Recommended for thumbnails, Thumbnail me 3.0, with this you can set the number of rows/columns, the size of the images etc... There is a guide to making a screen grab here.

The reason for this new rule is now that the movie sections have a 5 post a day limit I want to prevent any cash posters moving into I.D with posts pretending to be requests when all they really want is the cash when you download their file. Any post with a video link that does not conform to these rules will be removed immediately.

Last edited by Pepper II; April 19th, 2018 at 03:00 AM.. Reason: amended file hosts and text
The Following 83 Users Say Thank You to exfarmer For This Useful Post:
40plus, Acanthus2003, amantpoche, axdx, ballyhoo, BCFC_1982, billyp, blondifan, bourschwa, Buttman, buttsie, chip, Clark Kent, common, dangerghost, dennisomatic, Dick Needle, duclover, edamps, effCup, efudd5605, erdnuss, Eric Cartman, erniemagnum, Estreeter, Gasket the Cat, Gladys Allova, Glen Quagmire, GoGoBananas, GoldenAgeFan, Grey Wolf, highwayman274, igrover, Immy, Jazz67, jeanroger, Jeff Vader, jomama, jorge borg, kelio, kissara27, lemmsip, lopa, lou3946, loveso, lovestock, lualua, Mal Hombre, mars67, miri, Mister Fide, MohNom, mrcat, Niblets, NIN, omoloy, othello70, Pepper II, peterat, Pinkpapercut, PoloMintGuy, Protos33, retroanalyst, retromike, Rubinski, Sam Spade, samborsin, Schenker76, sinope, SIT, snootsir, styloxxx, sweatyhat, tabler, teaktop, TITANIC74, tomesing, tygrkhat40, Varagorn, Xexemedes, Yetanothervint, zeddcontra, zimbim