View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2018, 12:28 AM   #7099
superjack

Thanked 2,356 Times in 228 Posts
superjack 10000+superjack 10000+superjack 10000+superjack 10000+superjack 10000+superjack 10000+superjack 10000+superjack 10000+superjack 10000+superjack 10000+superjack 10000+

I lived in sydney and would go to byron bay quiet often. The hostel i stayed in on the out skirts of town was besides the nude beach. One day i went for a walk and this beaitiful blonde girl who was clothed gave me a big smile. I said hi and she stopped for a chat. She said you do know you are entering a nude beach. I tried to sound suprised and said no. I said how come you are wearing clothes and she laughed and said i am going to town. Everyone in town wears clothes. We both laughed. I said do i need to take off my shorts if i keep walking and she said its the respectful thing to do. So with that i pulled down my shorts and put them over my shoulder. She smiled and said fancy a swim. I said sure she pulled up her dress exposing her naked body. She had amazing 36c breasts and hard nipples and the softed juices ass you had ever seen. She raced into the water and i chased in after her. We swam and played before she swam over to me and kissed me. She reached down to my already hard cock. She gripped me and smirked and said i can see you are trouble. She then hugged me tight in the water and slid my cock into her pussy. We kissed as she grinded her pussy down onto my cock. I hand squeezing her perfect ass. I sucked her nipples as we fucked hard and fast. After a couple of minutes she came and so did i inside her. We kissed and laughed before getting out of the water. She put her beach dress back on and said maybe i will see you around. I said sure and as she walked away i said whats your name. She said Matilda but everyone calls me Mattie. She asked mine before smiling and running off. I continuted walking naked and i could see a couple of people smile and laugh. They must have seen what happened.
superjack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to superjack For This Useful Post: