View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2011, 02:44 PM   #7
Historian
Veteran Member

Thanked 93,974 Times in 4,024 Posts
Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+

My nearest local newsagent in my teens didn't sell top-shelf mags, but even if they had, I'd never have had the nerve to buy one there- their daughter used to help out in the shop at weekends, and she was in the same class as me at school!

The question of what to do if a woman was behind the counter when you went to buy a mag has been discussed a bit in the 'Your first wank over a mag' thread.
http://www.vintage-erotica-forum.com/t93479-p11-your-first-wank-over-a-mag.html

As I remember, a popular theme for readers' letters in Mayfair and the like, used to be stories of going into the shop to pick up the latest issue of your favourite mag- and picking up the woman behind the counter as well. No, it never happened to me either...

Certainly back in my teens, finding a woman behind the counter was enough to have me aborting mission and either rushing back out the door, or just buying a bar of chocolate instead, although later on I was much more laid-back about it.

There was still the occasional scary moment though- I've already told this story in another thread, but back in my early 20's my local Asian newsagent was often staffed by his wife, or their daughter, a student at the local college who helped out at weekends.

The mother always looked at me as if she thought I was a total pervert when I bought a mag, but finding the daughter in the shop was even worse- Not only did she do the 'Look of Disapproval' even better than her mum did, but she was about 19/20, absolutely gorgeous, and I seriously fancied her!

So now, not only do I get a disapproving stare from the girl behind the till when I buy a mag, but I'm also desperately hoping she won't notice the hard-on I've just got because while I was waiting to be served, I couldn't help imagining her posing like the girl on the cover of the mag I'm about to buy...

Her mum was probably right about me!
Historian is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Historian For This Useful Post: