Thread: Laurie Noel
View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2008, 02:59 PM   #9
Rubinski
Classic Models Super Moderator

Thanked 133,785 Times in 3,984 Posts
Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy The Pirate View Post
Ah, the elusive Jane Sikes! Another name it took me a long time to find out.
Are you telling us Laurie Noel is actually the elusive Jane Sikes?

As I said many times on this thread already, I'm thinking that Janes Sikes is the dirty blonde in LL349-350, Cram Party, which you posted.

That is the girl that is actually ID'd as Jane Sikes.
Looks like her again, in LL362, which you also posted.

In your posting, you introduced that dirty blonde as Valerie, but Val Spencer is actually in the Body Work loop LL#346 (and I think that's also her in GG#8).

That's where the best proof I've seen is pointing right now.

Check out this box (Thanks to goldfinger)

The girl they credit as Val Spencer is in the top picture (a shot from the Body Work loop LL#346 which I have), and the credit on the box also says Val is in LL#346.
Jane Sikes is not pictured, but is credited there twice as being in the Cram Party loops, LL349 & LL350.

Seems to be the reverse of what you posted.
Where did you get those names?
Did you find the answer on the www?
Online credits are often incorrect, but I'd like to see them. What have you got?

I'm pretty sure all the scans I've put forward as being Laurie Noel have been the same girl, and when Laurie's breasts have been visable, they have looked the same to me.

Laurie's breasts are one of the ways I can tell her apart.
Her breasts are usually one reason I don't think she looks like these other girls that were being disucssed as possibly being Jane Sikes (and others).

Most of these other girls have smaller breasts than Laurie does, and less droop.

Again, not all the girls posted on this thread are the same girl.
Might not be apparent if you didn't read the text.

Does this explain your differing breasts size claims?
If not, I'm afraid you'll need to provide more details in order to figure out who or what you are talking about.
Rubinski is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Rubinski For This Useful Post: