View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2017, 10:47 AM   #9
MaxJoker
Beloved Brother

Location: Cemetery Gardens_Arterial Blood Lane_Rampton Secure Unit_Extra Violent F Wing_Cell 19
Thanked 987,580 Times in 69,067 Posts
MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosestone View Post
I was going to say that my wife is sometimes difficult to deal with, but she’s not just difficult. She’s impossible.

Quote:
A quick example: she will attack me for ‘ignoring’ her, or on one occasion recently, for working while she was watching cute animal clickbait on youtube (don’t ask me how this is a crime, but apparently it is). And I don’t just mean that she gets irritated, I mean she launches a full on assault, and she will never, and I mean never, accept any responsibility for any wrongdoing. But she will expect, nay demand, that I engage with her in endless roundtable discussions about my 'misdeeds', which rather than helping just encourages her to go further next time.
Uggggh like existence can't be stressful enough. Nobody should have to put up with this treading on eggshells bollocks

"He typed , having done it himself more often than not simply for an illusory quiet moment"

Sounds like things are beyond rough for you

Quote:
I never really know what to do. I’ve noticed that a lot of guys on here are married or in long-term relationships, and I’m still young-ish,
Heeeeey we`re all still youngish on here Stones
Barring Greenman of course.
Who can still remember when the Internet was all fields

Quote:
Are you able to work through your problems calmly?
To work problems out calmly both parties have to be at least semi rational.
So you`re on a hiding to nothing already there.
The only way I got the previous ex to calm down in her ranting (Oh and we're talking ranting) was finally to lose my temper , telling her I`d had enough and swearing at the mentalist. I`d lasted five and a half months listening and watching her irrational behaviour. All that time being as supportive , patient and understanding as inhumanly possible.
Yeah and for what.
Where did it get me.
I was the one doing all the nurturing and she was the one unable to appreciate anything. Don't just mean my efforts. I mean anything. Anything on this earth. She`s the most negative woman I've known.
But if you checked out her Facebook page it`s all about positivity , self awareness and spreading love
Bleeding typical
That first/last Christmas together was unbelievably awful and pushed normally easy going me close to going over the edge. All unnecessary and all due to her attitude. Her "Demons" as she`d call them.
Might come back to this another day and describe just how awful that Christmas was. But for now I`ll let it lie as it`ll only get me in a shitty mood , with myself.
For putting up with her when knew it wouldn't long term work out.
Like you I`m an introvert and I think being one makes us especially stubborn in struggling on trying to make a bad situation come right. When really we`d be far better off stepping away , catching our breath and moving on to hopefully happier times.

Quote:
I’m too introvert to talk to my family or friends about this, this is why I use this forum as my therapy, so I am genuinely interested in any and all responses, whether they be long or short, serious or sarcastic.
It`s a tired bit of advice granted. Yet does hold true.
You need to write down the pros and cons of being in a relationship with her.
If the cons outweigh the pros and those cons are ones that negatively impact on your own quality of life. Then I`d seriously think about thoroughly reevaluating if this woman is who you want to be with her.
As sorry to say it , ss doubtful she`ll change Mate

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MaxJoker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to MaxJoker For This Useful Post: