View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2016, 07:20 PM   #1854
Boatguy
A caring nurturer

Thanked 410,159 Times in 25,054 Posts
Boatguy 1000000+Boatguy 1000000+Boatguy 1000000+Boatguy 1000000+Boatguy 1000000+Boatguy 1000000+Boatguy 1000000+Boatguy 1000000+Boatguy 1000000+Boatguy 1000000+Boatguy 1000000+
Big Grin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffroundedges View Post
Reading the last weeks posts lets me know I'm not the only one having trouble posting. When the "Browse" button disappeared I thought it was possibly ADP. I disabled it with no success. I even closed Firefox and opened Explorer to see if that was the glitch, same results. I guess I'll have to wait patiently for the problem to be fixed. At leastthe "Thanks" button works.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLuck View Post
Anyone else having new issues with Image Host Grabber and PimpAndHost? Until P&H changed to their new format all was well. I would right click on the message number in the upper right corner of the post and open it in a new tab, go to that tab and then right click to activate IHG to get all pics on the page. Now IHG reports that the file is not found. The pictures are there if I click on them first to open the P&H page and then save them each manually. Very cumbersome. Still works normally for any other host.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobadguy View Post
Me too, wanted to download this: http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/sho...&postcount=737 but neither IHG nor JD2 can get them down properly. I hate this kind of chicken shit, especially in December...

Patience is a virtue young shavers. Let's try to apply some to the current concerns about P&H. For those that want to post, there's a multitude of other file/image hosts available for posting. The majority of members here at VEF don't give P&H a second look when uploading their goods.

For those that want to download using IHG, either wait a few days for them to update the host file, or go to their support forum at the bottom of the page, set up an account, and request a fix for P&H. However, while P&H is still tinkering with their goods, I expect your best course of action is to just give it some time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Credit to all original posters, scanners, cappers, sites, etc.
It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance ~ Dr. Thomas Sowell
Boatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Boatguy For This Useful Post: