View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2008, 11:48 AM   #7
Mad_Hatter
Vintage Member

Thanked 38,545 Times in 1,624 Posts
Mad_Hatter 175000+Mad_Hatter 175000+Mad_Hatter 175000+Mad_Hatter 175000+Mad_Hatter 175000+Mad_Hatter 175000+Mad_Hatter 175000+Mad_Hatter 175000+Mad_Hatter 175000+Mad_Hatter 175000+Mad_Hatter 175000+

Actually, I'm still looking for proof that it's a fake. You know, proving a negative and all that?

Um, I've seen extensive vidcaps before of Lynda Carter's set from Bobbie Jo before yours. So you are not the only one to do so. Period.

Some "unknown arteest" used Colleen's photo because Camp bears a resemblance to Lynda? Come on. So do a lot of better known actresses, centerfolds and such. For example, why not use a photo of Cynthia Myers? So Mr. Unknown Arteest just happened to use that one Centerfold shot of Colleen? The same basic pose from Apocolypse Now? Odds are way against it. Why hasn't that artist come forward?

As far as the rest of your argument goes, it's all conjecture. You're assuming there were other photos. You're assuming that Playboy even remembers! When they did K.C. Winkler's pictorial, they didn't even mention that she tried out for their 25th Anniversary (her photo was in that issue). You're assuming that some artist decided to use Colleen's photo out of all the hundreds of possible other actresses for a fake photo.

Again, it boils down to Mr. Fake Dick saying it's phony. All the other "what-ifs" and "why nots" were conjured up to back up his theory.

Here are the facts: Colleen Camp said that Lynda was the original choice for the Centerfold. Colleen said they did the Centerfold shot, and I see no reason to doubt her. I've had this photo for 27 years. And as we can see, the outfit and such are the same.

Everything else is based on conjecture. I say it's real. Sure, let's see what others may think.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"We sang in the sunshine. Then she went on her way." ♫
Mad_Hatter is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mad_Hatter For This Useful Post: