View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2009, 07:10 PM   #62
AYHJA
Übiquitous Polymath

Thanked 45,297 Times in 835 Posts
AYHJA 250000+AYHJA 250000+AYHJA 250000+AYHJA 250000+AYHJA 250000+AYHJA 250000+AYHJA 250000+AYHJA 250000+AYHJA 250000+AYHJA 250000+AYHJA 250000+
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by snorkie
I tried to look for tell-tell details, and settled on the ring on the right hand. The film is too grainy to be conclusive. During the anal it appears to be a solitaire. At other times a simple band. Then, a solitaire that has turned. Other times, no ring at all.
The fingernails offer no clues either.
Bro, I feel you...I am as skeptical as anyone, and I do owe the first guy that said this film existed an apology...I finally got a chance to see it, and have given in wholeheartedly...One of my absolute favorite golden age girls...Top 5 if not top 3, did in fact, do anal...I literally would have paid to see this film before now, to see it on VEF is a great blessing...But, given the nature of the availability of said film, this may seem like its just too good to be true...But I am 99% sure that its her, none of that Marilyn Jess body double shit...

My smoking gun..? ''Ass Spots''...Desiree has spots on her ass, pimples, skin blemishes, whatever you wish to call them...They are present in the stills a few pages back, as well as in the video...You can see them clearly when they are in 69 and when they go doggy...We see them clearly doing anal in the Swedish Erotica stills, and while I'm not exactly sure of how its done, there's probably less sex involved in a sex scene than we know...There's probably a bunch of stopping, starting, shooting for loops, shooting for stills, etc...This is why the 'fluffer' exists, which is basically a chick hanging around the set to make sure the male stars keep the wood going...

We see inconsistencies in film all the time...There's a site dedicated to finding them in movies that have raked in millions of dollars...In one scene someone can be wearing a light blue Polo shirt made by Ralph Lauren, and in the next scene wearing a shirt that would look identical to it, only its made by Tommy Hilfiger...Only someone who knows what to look for would spot it, most would go unknown to the casual viewer...

If a clearer source to the video makes itself available, or even the last loop w/John Holmes comes out, I don't think I could feel any happier about my Desiree collection...Probably not even if Desiree herself joined the forum and wondered why the hell we're still so nuts about her, and what am I doing here when I was barely out of diapers when she was in her heyday...

Again, there are probably lots of reasons the loop is hard to find, but knowing that it exists says tons for me...I'm pretty satisfied at this point, even w/o the sound..!
AYHJA is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to AYHJA For This Useful Post: