View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2018, 07:42 AM   #10847
Silicone Carne
Not fake. Super enhanced.

Location: Beyond the Valley of the Dolls...deep in the Land of Smiles. MOD SUPER-HARD.
Thanked 639,819 Times in 52,061 Posts
Silicone Carne 2500000+Silicone Carne 2500000+Silicone Carne 2500000+Silicone Carne 2500000+Silicone Carne 2500000+Silicone Carne 2500000+Silicone Carne 2500000+Silicone Carne 2500000+Silicone Carne 2500000+Silicone Carne 2500000+Silicone Carne 2500000+

Tomb Raider

IMDB
YouTube Trailer

Young Lara Croft is searching for her dad on an isolated dangerous island...

I didn't have high hopes about this movie so I wasn't that much disappointed. Aaaaaaand... it's awful!
Vikander tries to look tough but doesn't seem that concerned in her non-Oscar worthy performance. And to be honest, it's not (only) a "boobs" thing but it's still hard to imagine her as the title character. Even if the Lara from the reboot game from 2013 wasn't the sexual icone she was in the first game, she was still a sexy immature doll with curves, a rich student with no fighting experience. Here she's a sort of nonsensic rebel who's practicing close combat and is a biking expert...

The all daddy plot is so common and cliche that it quickly drowns the script into the abyss of generic action adventure films, the main villain is a villain, the director isn't that good (his early northern european horror flicks were way better) and the movie looks some kind of cheap. For Christy Canyon's sake, it cost one hundred million to produce so where's the money?!

I'm not pretty sure that's gonna be a box-office hit and it'll probably never get any sequel but another reboot in five years or so. And both games from 2013 & 2015 were adult games, with gruesome and tense situations. The film is nothing more than the usual PG13 flick made for family viewing. And frankly, it's a very boring one. I almost felt asleep twice. Truly!
Tomb Raider is a worthless piece of crap that can't even be hated because it's too basic and transparent to be hated.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

FANCY FREE PIZZA? CLICK
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"You're Boobiful."
Silicone Carne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Silicone Carne For This Useful Post: