View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 04:16 PM   #7
bluehalo

bluehalo 1000+bluehalo 1000+bluehalo 1000+bluehalo 1000+bluehalo 1000+bluehalo 1000+bluehalo 1000+bluehalo 1000+bluehalo 1000+bluehalo 1000+bluehalo 1000+
Default I kindly added additional help to highlight a side offtopic

Quote:
Originally Posted by hos View Post
bluehalo, thanks for your input! .
Your Welcome, I always want to try to help, where I possibly can,
Im so pleased you read my posts & fixed the noted areas I raised

Quote:
Originally Posted by hos View Post
if you are a subscribed member to a content driven thread (like "short haired girls" as linked some lines above) you get a notification (somewhere) with each new post in that thread. and people who are subscribed really don't want to read your well meant and polite thank you messages. they want pics, movies or something worth for them to read.

you can send your polite thanks via visitor message or personal message to a specific member. please don't write it in a thread which would be like an email to all.
Just wanted to manly add additional help to highlight a side offtopic for others who may read want you mentioned in your post aswell as myself.
"you get a notification (somewhere)"
Look out for this notification in your "User Cp" at the very top.
Click example below.

and great! informative advice that needed to be mentioned within your post, very wise hos. I myself have duly noted your sound advice, i hope others do read this too as its really helpfull as is the whole of your thread.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Helpfull Tip: Give Thought Before You Submit Reply

Last edited by bluehalo; 01-24-2014 at 04:49 PM.. Reason: clarification of post title
bluehalo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluehalo For This Useful Post: