View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2018, 08:39 AM   #279
TSG54

TSG54 0

Hey, wishing everyone a happy new year! I posted a couple of pages back as disco45, I couldn’t seem to log back in so I’ve re-registered. Since then I’ve managed to build up my collection quite a lot, I’ve got around 65 mags now that have come from the CC warehouse stock. I’m blown away that I’ve managed to get all of these, really a once in a lifetime chance! I just wanted to say a massive thank you to all of those that have provided knowledge and scans that have helped me massively when trying to choose mags/ find models / sets etc, this place really is an incredible resource. At some point soon I will get a scanner and upload some that haven’t been shared yet.

If anyone is looking to expand their mag collections now is the time! Not sure how long they’ll be around for, but the seller specialorders in the U.K. has done me some amazing deals over the last couple of months. Looking around these forums there are obviously a lot of dedicated fans so hopefully they are aware that these are out there! I’m not advertising or anything, just trying to be helpful.

Anyway, once again thanks. I have a model who I’m trying to ID, would it be acceptable to post a pic in here?
TSG54 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TSG54 For This Useful Post: