View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2011, 03:18 AM   #6
Dick Gozinya
I was a bad boy

Dick Gozinya 2500+Dick Gozinya 2500+Dick Gozinya 2500+Dick Gozinya 2500+Dick Gozinya 2500+Dick Gozinya 2500+Dick Gozinya 2500+Dick Gozinya 2500+Dick Gozinya 2500+Dick Gozinya 2500+Dick Gozinya 2500+

Quote:
Originally Posted by keefriff View Post
Alright Mr. Gozinya I suspect you may be a Giants fan. Or should I say World Series Champion Giants. I know we have a few baseball fans on this forum including myself. I hail from the 612 so my team has always been the Twins. Since the days of Killebrew and Olivia I have been a huge fan. I am watching them and the Tribe as I type. Double header today at Target Field w/ daytime temps of about 100 F. Tribe won the first game and the Twins are leading in the second game.

So who's going to win the NL West Dick? It looks to me like the Giants should have no problem repeating especially if the Rockies end up trading Jiminez like they have been reporting. What do you think?
First off- I gotta know... Does "keefriff" refer to a certain Brit guitarist best known for a high tolerance to drugs and a style of play that espouses "Berryesque" riffs?. Glad to have you here, Keef!! I, too, remember the days of Kaat, Killebrew (RIP, Harmon- you were total CLASS), Carew, Oliva, & Blyleven. In fact, when we were playing "sandlot" as kids, anybody lost the bat, we would shout like an announcer- "and Oliva loses his stick"!!!!!! I also remember the Twins of the 90's with Puckett, Morris, Gladden etc. What happened to the boys THIS year? Seems like they're in the mix almost every year....

And yes, I think the Giants will win the west. Is there any REAL threat?? It's early October that worries me... Somebody (Bochy, Meulens) needs to see that those MoFos get some extra BP!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dick Gozinya is offline   Reply With Quote