View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2018, 11:00 AM   #665
Roubignol
Veteran Member

Thanked 29,726 Times in 3,826 Posts
Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendigo View Post
So the new Marxist solution is

Isn't that three Classes ??
Won't there be a Class War ??
I agree with you. But it seems to me (maybe I'm wrong) that this professor, tried to create a transistion form from unfair Capitalism to fair Communism in the way to better assimilate the slaves who are defending their masters.

That's not that easy to show the real freedom to people who were used to be prisoners of money during all their life.

Because it's a fact, if you don't get money in Capitalism, you are directly sent to the margin.
So to earn money, there are people that are ready to lick the feet of their boss, commit crimes to defend them and even are ready to die for them. Even if these bosses treat them like shit.

Money is a powerful tool of slavery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estreeter View Post
And as I've said, nobody but nobody is forced to go down there,
It is entirely their choice to go there,
.... if you're not happy then leave and look elsewhere or for a different type of job.
You compare your life with 12 years old children that are manipulated by their parental society.

Why not paying them directly 600$ per day and installing good professional environment?

Because it makes better benefits and you can buy cheap smartphone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal Hombre View Post
Gandhi didn't die for His noble cause,He was killed by Hindus who considered Him a traitor.You can't really use Jesus as an example either,There is no consensus that He ever even existed..
If I remember well, Estreeter is a Christian, I needed a icon who would symbolize the fairness.

BTW guys. It's time to me to make a little nap.
Work well today to improve my own confort of Capitalism parasite.
And be profitable, otherwise uncle Harold will not get his dividends.

Last edited by Roubignol; March 13th, 2018 at 11:09 AM..
Roubignol is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Roubignol For This Useful Post: