View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2017, 04:48 PM   #124
Lester Square

Lester Square 2500+Lester Square 2500+Lester Square 2500+Lester Square 2500+Lester Square 2500+Lester Square 2500+Lester Square 2500+Lester Square 2500+Lester Square 2500+Lester Square 2500+Lester Square 2500+

Would love to know the history of Rosalind Woods.
'She' did more than just stripping mature videos - in fact that was basically a 'nice little sideline' to the main business which was selling (and making) their own range of female bedroom fanatsy wear, and even catering for the cross dressing market.

Some of the early videos had a English female voiceover (fantastically distracting from the 'matter in hand' at times) and given most videos were under the Belle Video Voyuer label - with a title card shot at a overseas holiday coastal resort, makes me think there was some reprocial 'sell on' going with a European video company and rebadged for the UK market with this name (and hence the dubbing)

Rosalind Woods itself closed down a few years ago, and the video and photo arm was span off into the standalone 'Mature English Wives' company, but that website wasn't updated for nearly two years - and now the video streaming site is unaccesable - pretty much say that it's gone for good.

Still suspect that 'Roaslind' was actually a man - but run with better ideals than the other company that uses a female name as a front to. Looking on Companies House records in moments of idle time in the past, the name 'W. Price' kept popping up - so that may have been the real Ms Woods.

Pity that the video site wasn't developed more, and offered the full back catalouge archive, as I remember there were some very good looking women that didn't do any videos for Auntie Fiona, that I wouldnt have mind viewing.
What was on offer at the MEW site was fairly limited - and yes, looking as some of the photos taken at the time of the videos, pretty poor quality stuff in terms of framing, lighting and composition in getting the best angles for the models, and looking their absolute shaggable best.
Lester Square is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Lester Square For This Useful Post: