View Single Post
Old August 9th, 2014, 06:58 PM   #27
Lord Of The Sith

Thanked 3,180 Times in 398 Posts
Lord Of The Sith 10000+Lord Of The Sith 10000+Lord Of The Sith 10000+Lord Of The Sith 10000+Lord Of The Sith 10000+Lord Of The Sith 10000+Lord Of The Sith 10000+Lord Of The Sith 10000+Lord Of The Sith 10000+Lord Of The Sith 10000+Lord Of The Sith 10000+

I can honestly say this is probably the best thread I have ever seen on here. Unless you are Mel Gibson. Sorry, if I just ruined the thread. Eisenhower had the journalist and his own publicity crews take 1000's of photos and 100's of hours of film of the concentration camps. When asked why he did this he told reporters, "So NO ONE EVER forgets." My grandfather was a prison guard on Okinawa for the Army/Air core after the war ended (Many German soldiers were sent there.) He guarded many prisoners for almost a year after the war ended. The interesting thing was your average German soldier stayed away form the Totenkopf. When I was a kid one of my grandfather's friends was a Jew who was liberated and helped him in Okinawa with the prisoners. Both him and his wife had the tattoos on there left arm. They were kindest most wonderful people I ever met. This is the really sad part and it is two fold and many people kind of glazed over it. Stalin killed 11 to 12 million of his own people including Gypsies, Jews, Homosexuals, and anyone who disagreed with him. He was never tried because he was an ally. Finally, this is the saddest part. The Nuremburg Eugenic Laws were based on laws the United States had formulated back in the early 1920's. As were many of the sterilization procedures used on Jews in the beginning. The Holocaust happened and like it or not us Americans are forever a part of it. Forgive me, if I upset anyone, it was not my intention. I felt the additional history lesson was necessary. Mods if this post is over the top please remove it.