View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2014, 09:51 AM   #21
muggly
Vintage Member

Thanked 6,629 Times in 683 Posts
muggly 25000+muggly 25000+muggly 25000+muggly 25000+muggly 25000+muggly 25000+muggly 25000+muggly 25000+muggly 25000+muggly 25000+muggly 25000+

I was waiting to board a plane from Malta back to the UK and most of the passengers were allowed to stand on the mobile steps placed against the plane doors even though they hadn't opened the doors ready for us. As I was halfway down the steps all I could do was look up in anticipation of the door opening. It was very sunny but quite a breeze blew across the area and about sixth person in front of me was a slim long blonde haired girl wearing a short white mini-dress.Her legs were utterly perfect and well tanned then the breeze caught her hem and she was not aware it had revealed her perfect booty. I nearly fell back as I realised she wasn't wearing any underwear and stood for what seemed to be hours staring at her smooth round cheeks and toned pins and as she oscillated on the steps with a little flash of labia for good measure. Eventually she smoothed her dress down at the back and we were let onto the plane. I was still open-mouthed as we boarded and as I passed where she was sitting couldn't take my eyes off her. This led to me not looking where I was going and walked straight into the back of my wife as she had stopped at our reserved seats. I got an earful but that was worth it for the experience.
muggly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to muggly For This Useful Post: