View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2017, 03:59 PM   #10985
MaxJoker
Beloved Brother

Location: Cemetery Gardens_Arterial Blood Lane_Rampton Secure Unit_Extra Violent F Wing_Cell 19
Thanked 987,896 Times in 69,067 Posts
MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+
Angry We have to sort trade deals and pay compensation for Breixt to succeed ?. Sod that shit. Pay the 58 billion you owe us Brussels for failures in your own accounting. Oh and pay France their 100 billion while you`re at it too !

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloke57 View Post
Pseudo intellectual bollocks of the first water.
Didn't realise you`d met my ex

What is annoying the cheesy helmet off me today are the pledges coming from Theresa May
No it`s not those pledges that when she gets elected she`ll make us all the happiest people on earth. Or that she`ll be a "Bloody difficult woman " (Zzzzzz did anybody in this country actually fall for that obviously set up off the cuff -accidentally- caught on camera discussion Zzzzzz) when it comes to Brexit dealing .
No what annoys me is this weird situation.
As anybody would think there isn't a conservative party (Dreeeeeam, dream dream dreeeeeam) with relevant (Not that any of them are) front bench politicians.
Instead there`s only High Priestess May
Damn , are we sliding into North Korea one leader Terror-Tory
Yeah right , a leader
Provided her ear piece is in place and she`s slowly being spoon fed what to say

Hey great leader , how about agreeing to take part in leadership debates and also meeting actual members of the public who aren't fully paid up Con supporters.

You slogan repeating fatuous pathetic disingenuous gutless cypher

Huh

Why yes I do feel a whimsy better for getting that rant out

Which is what this stress reducing thread is all about

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MaxJoker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to MaxJoker For This Useful Post: