View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2009, 08:41 PM   #2
noswol

noswol 2500+noswol 2500+noswol 2500+noswol 2500+noswol 2500+noswol 2500+noswol 2500+noswol 2500+noswol 2500+noswol 2500+noswol 2500+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxbark View Post
Greetings Friends,
Growing up as a priapic adolescent in the Britain of the late 70s early 80s the only material approaching hardcore then legally availabvle were the the David Sullivan stable of magazines (eg Playbirds, Whitehouse, Lovebirds etc).
These mags were always on the point of hardcore, but never actually got there, but what really distinguished them were the sheer tackines, nastiness and awfulness of the photo-sets (God, how we were starved f hardcore in the good ol' uK of that time to lust after this gaudy rubbish).
Not to put too fine a point on it, the birds were distinctly ropey to say the least (always gave the impression of jaded old brasses), the men featured were just plain horrible, the dicks were droopy and ugly, (as were the tits), the pussies were tangles of unkempt undergrowth, the set decoration was the height of bad taste and 70s tackiness and the photographers had absolutely no taste at all.

But by Jingo, it formed such a strong impression on my forming erotic mind, that I still find this crap strangely fascinating and erotic.
As I am not in possession of a scanner, can some kind soul reading this give the group an illustration of exactly what I mean by featuring Playbirds/Whitehouse at its best/worst?
sure sulivan produced a lot of crap but you obviously didnt come across rosemary england a true beauty who appeared in most of sulivans mags i for one thought she alone was worth the cost of any of his mags
noswol is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to noswol For This Useful Post: