View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2008, 12:48 PM   #7
taarakond
Vintage Member

Thanked 31,805 Times in 413 Posts
taarakond 100000+taarakond 100000+taarakond 100000+taarakond 100000+taarakond 100000+taarakond 100000+taarakond 100000+taarakond 100000+taarakond 100000+taarakond 100000+taarakond 100000+

There is some good stories told here... Thanks to everyone for sharing. I too have my mother to thank for the first glimpse, in fact several glimpses on different occasions, but as a small child I hardly perceived that experience as anything erotic and do even less so now.

The first time I consciously fixed my sexual attention on female pubes involves an in-law relative one year younger than me. As pre-teens we had this little habit of baring our private parts to each other accompanied by telling erotic stories and fantasies we would make up. We would do this whenever we’d meet and have an opportunity for privacy. She didn’t have any pubic hair back then while I already started to grow a little.

Then one time when I was probably 13 (that would make her 12) my family was visiting hers and the two of us would share a bedroom, separate beds. After going to bed we started a conversation, keeping our voices down for her parents were sleeping in the next room. It had been a while since our last game of 'show me yours' and now, as she confessed, she had started to grow some hair down there. I told her about being able to ejaculate for some time already and what the first such experience had felt and looked like. As I was anxious to take a glance at her 'young grass', she crept out of her bed and came to me. Squatting down, she lit a flash light she had providently reserved for the occasion and pointed the beam at her crotch. The hair only covered parts of her outer labia with nothing yet on the pubic mound nor around the anus. It was very subtle yet clearly visible, blonde and curly and at the time stuck to the labia with pussy juice. She was incredibly wet as she’d been caressing herself while we were having this very exciting talk about our sexual awakening.

In fact so had I, keeping myself just barely from climaxing when upon seeing her, much to my surprise, I suddenly went almost completely limp. The raw reality of a dripping cunt in the cold hard light of an electric torch must have shocked my senses in a way I wouldn’t have anticipated. Nevertheless, I get fairly aroused when I think back on that sight now... After all, it was the first concsiously sexual experience I had with something I've come to love and cherish since - female pubic hair.
taarakond is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to taarakond For This Useful Post: