View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2008, 10:15 PM   #6
chancero

Thanked 1,332 Times in 119 Posts
chancero 5000+chancero 5000+chancero 5000+chancero 5000+chancero 5000+chancero 5000+chancero 5000+chancero 5000+chancero 5000+chancero 5000+chancero 5000+

i hate to be the first to bring this up, but ... no one's mentioned their mother yet. my mom was pretty uptight in a lot of ways, but getting out of the bath and getting a couple things done never seemed to bother her when i was young.

besides that, my cousin was something of a daisy duke, a southern girl two years older than me with a thick blond bush. she liked to wear very short cut-offs. and somehow, when all the cousins were gathered together, she and i were allowed to sleep in the same bed until we were 13 and 15 or so. we had this unspoken game where she'd pretend to be asleep (i thought at the time maybe she was) and wrap her legs around my thigh and start grinding, working herself up into a bronco frenzy. i'd slip my hand under her, against my leg, and finger her through her panties. she would get incredibly wet - i was shocked and thought all women must be like that - and i could feel her thick hair through her wet panties. i'd try to make the game reverse, so she'd give me a hand, but that never quite worked out.

then once in sailing lessons when i was 14 or so there was this girl linda i had a crush on. we were made partners once, just the two of us in a little boat in our swimsuits and life jackets. there was one long, thick black pube curling out from under her swimsuit. i nearly bust a hole in my speedos. i tried to lean forward and was talking nervously. i wonder if she noticed my hard-on. i mean, i wasn't much better than naked sitting there.
chancero is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to chancero For This Useful Post: