View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2018, 03:44 AM   #6
Numerous One
Vintage Member

Thanked 14,388 Times in 648 Posts
Numerous One 50000+Numerous One 50000+Numerous One 50000+Numerous One 50000+Numerous One 50000+Numerous One 50000+Numerous One 50000+Numerous One 50000+Numerous One 50000+Numerous One 50000+Numerous One 50000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophis View Post
[...] I never saw the scene from #28, the tapes were recompilled as DVDs but never found the second scene with Kelly and the three guys.
Thanks for confirming, Sophis.

The moment I was reading your sentence at brought an instant memory of Rampensau1's post containing two Kelly's scenes, one of which indeed involved Guy DiSilva and the second was Kelly in a group sex scene. I thought that group sex scene might be the one you were referring to. It is now gone from Kelly Trump's thread, and I see the member Rampensau1, unfortunately, got banned (sigh! We humans are all easily corrupted, and easily get carried away,).
Then I realised that that particular group scene had 5, not 3 guys. And Rampensau1 posted it under the title "Bang City 1". And IAFD lists that title, as well: HERE
And comparison to KT filmography posted by melvin also confirmed it's existence under that very same title.

The point of confusion for me was Guy DiSilva, who participated in both movies, the #28 and "Bang City". Lucky bastard!

These were the two clips posted by Rampensau1:

Scene 1 (with notorious Mr DiSilva):

And scene 2 (group sex, with FIVE guys):

One of the lucky male participants in the second scene is Arnold Schwartzenpecker (I just had to say that!).

I got them both, so if anyone's interested I could post them.

*Update:
I have posted them here:
http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/sho...&postcount=588

Last edited by Numerous One; March 14th, 2018 at 12:52 PM.. Reason: crosslink added
Numerous One is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Numerous One For This Useful Post: