View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2009, 11:24 AM   #2
jeremyjkg
Vintage Member

Thanked 15,396 Times in 1,073 Posts
jeremyjkg 50000+jeremyjkg 50000+jeremyjkg 50000+jeremyjkg 50000+jeremyjkg 50000+jeremyjkg 50000+jeremyjkg 50000+jeremyjkg 50000+jeremyjkg 50000+jeremyjkg 50000+jeremyjkg 50000+
Default electric blue...

hello there, i'm new to this wonderful forum...in the throes of middle age...

...but i well remember the electric blue videos, i saw a lot of them in my day. the girls were unshaven but always kind of lightly hairy, not too much bush. my local video shops had adult section with censored X rated videos, plus some EBs. EB videos weren't censored, but they were often cut. many of the EBs posted here are cut versions of longer uncut videos, which are perhaps more difficult to find nowadays.

i remember two wonderful examples. the policewoman in EB women in uniform who masturbates in a field: the uncut version shows her fingering her pussy close up. and the not-very-attractive but very horny bride in an EB video (what number?) who strips and masturbates and opens her pussy in the uncut version...i seem to remember the perfect asshole!!! in the cut version, the disjointed lame musical backing gives you a sense of just how much is missing.

anyway, it would be GREAT to see more EB postings on this amazing forum, if anyone still has these antiques...
jeremyjkg is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jeremyjkg For This Useful Post: