View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2009, 11:39 AM   #22
hansbasil1

hansbasil1 1000+hansbasil1 1000+hansbasil1 1000+hansbasil1 1000+hansbasil1 1000+hansbasil1 1000+hansbasil1 1000+hansbasil1 1000+hansbasil1 1000+hansbasil1 1000+
Wink [MB solved NTF] Anna [36] - (formerly: XNK5569 @egafd) - the natural german model

Please ID this natural german girl. She has one nippel pierced and a tattoo of a rose on the other breast. I have no clue of her name. Seems she doesn t like to shave as she has a big bush sometimes.

Some Movies in which she apears:

- No Cut 3 amateure ( Pics below, she wears sunglasses)

- No Cut 2 amateure

- Female Masturbation sensations 2 ( Pics below)

- Meine erste Sahne 3 (Pics below)

I like her natural way and her nice body and tits. Please ID her and ad scenes if you have. Sorry for the bad quality of the pics, couldn't find any better.
Thanks in advance Cheers hansbasil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giacson

This old, tattered vid (broken up in many parts) has been tossed around the net for years. Its supposed to be 2 sisters, one of which is the girl in question. If I knew German, I could probably gather a name through the frequent chatter in the vid. Any site names for further research can be gathered from this cap. I hope its acceptable to the mods. Search for "2 sisters and a friend" for the vid.

Mod Edit - only able to save a thumb size of this one. If anyone has full size please PM mod

The other girl I spotted while searching for the No Cut series, identified as Katrin. Maybe a scene pairing will help someone, although I couldnt find one via IAFD. A cap of Katrin's vid.

____

mod edit:

more content available in model id request section:
http://www.vintage-erotica-forum.com...d.php?t=119702

Last edited by Rubinski; June 13th, 2017 at 04:50 PM.. Reason: Reloaded IBam pix
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to hansbasil1 For This Useful Post: