Thread: Sarah Silverman
View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2011, 11:51 PM   #25
pasman

Thanked 2,858 Times in 142 Posts
pasman 10000+pasman 10000+pasman 10000+pasman 10000+pasman 10000+pasman 10000+pasman 10000+pasman 10000+pasman 10000+pasman 10000+pasman 10000+
Cool Mark your calendar...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasman;
Talking to Moviefone Silverman recently revealed that Take this Waltz will play host to her first nude scene, which she doesn’t think you’ll enjoy at all. She says, “I go totally naked… Full frontal. It's going to be awful. It's so not pretty.” So why’d she decide to do it? Sarah explains, “Sarah Polley is so f--king cool. So kind. She knows exactly what she wants, she knows how to get it.”
Okay Sarah fans - Mark your calendar, The film "Take this Waltz" will be released by The Weinstein Company on November 4, 2011.

It made its world premiere at the 2011 Toronto Film Festival and several reviews seem to confirm the nudity rumors. Here is an example from variety.com
That the film's big seduction is carried out entirely through words indicates the subtlety of the register Polley is working in. Not that "Take This Waltz" shies away from bared flesh, having earlier treated viewers to a lingering eyeful in a women's locker room at Margot's gym. Though likely to appeal to male audiences for obvious reasons, this extended sequence also captures how at ease and unself-conscious these women feel in their own company, in contrast with their more guarded ways of relating to the men in their lives.
Here are some pictures from the gym but not the locker room.

Silverman insisted director Polley wanted “real bodies and real women” of all sizes in her romantic drama.
"So I actually gained 20 pounds for the role. I wanted to be lumpier. I said, wouldn’t it be interesting to have a posture of a lady caveman. I’m really happy with that,”
So it won't be this Sarah when she strips to the bone...

Last edited by pasman; October 13th, 2011 at 07:09 AM..
pasman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to pasman For This Useful Post: