View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2016, 06:09 PM   #14
Sharkhunter
Gusset Man & Jizzmaster

Thanked 34,660 Times in 2,021 Posts
Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girlfan View Post
Ginny
When she started to appear regularly as Club Girl, I, like so many others, rapidly became a total devotee of Ginny - or, if you prefer (I don't), Brandy Ledford. She did several covers in the early 1990s, and this is one of her stand-out appearances: sophisticated-looking, even in her state of dishabillament. Plus, she is wearing glasses, for some reason, always a turn-on for me.

Fuck yeah. This and her debut issue, Volume 19 No. 2 - and that centrefold image that probably elicited what was probably the biggest ejaculation of my late teenage years. I remember that wank well - I had just finished an almighty long politics essay, and in between writing a couple of paragraphs I had been edging all all evening. I decided that my reward for finishing the work would be an almighty spunk explosion, and it didn't take me long to paint the bedsheets white.

I ended up getting an A for the essay, but Ginny was always an A+++. She was simply fantastic.

and as I mused in another thread, if she had been the same age today she would have taken the internet by storm.
"Birth Control Tip #2431: Shoot your load in a girl's mouth or on her face instead of inside her sweet bits. Result: no expensive burden, stretch marks or saggy tits".

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sharkhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Sharkhunter For This Useful Post: