Thread: Tiffany Blake
View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2014, 10:24 AM   #24
chip
Veteran Member

Thanked 17,445 Times in 1,136 Posts
chip 50000+chip 50000+chip 50000+chip 50000+chip 50000+chip 50000+chip 50000+chip 50000+chip 50000+chip 50000+chip 50000+

Sweet Cheeks is the original movie: I'll explain.

As near as I can figure out [thanks to a tidbit posted by blondifan elsewhere] Stagliano released a bunch of footage that he shot, but cut it up into three different movies. So in effect each movie has part of each of the scenes, all cut together differently. There is footage of Tiffany in all three, there is footage of Ginger Lynn with a dildo in all three and so forth.

The other two movies being 'Breastography' and 'The Beat Goes On'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb68 View Post
Tiffany Blake in super-skintight purple spandex disco-jeans. I pulled this together from a compilation movie called "Sweet Cheeks". Does anyone know the original full movie? Can't find it. John Stagliano is in it. Love it when she bends over and runs her hand up her thigh to her perfect ass. Wish that was my hand.

[Pics clipped for quote]

Do you know the original movie?
--

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

chip is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to chip For This Useful Post: