Thread: Madison
View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2017, 04:53 AM   #2
viceman

Thanked 4,460 Times in 154 Posts
viceman 10000+viceman 10000+viceman 10000+viceman 10000+viceman 10000+viceman 10000+viceman 10000+viceman 10000+viceman 10000+viceman 10000+viceman 10000+

As you can clearly hear from the interview, she burnt herself out in the industry and suffered emotionally (ptsd maybe, sex among other things is a dramatic experience for the mind, I can't imagine how it works when you do it for a living -- requires extraordinary person to stay stable). In the interview she said she wanted to use the tattoos to make herself less appealing and it unfortunately worked out.

I personally think (just my thoughts, not saying I'm right) she was an adult superstar and could have continued "easily" in the industry overcoming what ever problems she had. For example Nina Hartley has a positive mindset and among other things has brought a lot of joy by being able to continue as far she has.

So many things that are just fallacies and the results of overthinking, that writing them would make this post longer than the list of women Peter North has worked with.

My point is that it is tough being in the industry, but these girls should understand that they also create a lot of comfort and fun for us customers/users, can make careers out of it, experience stuff that us civilians only dream about and it's not all negative. If you run in to problems seek help and take time off if you are financially able, but please don't harm yourselves.
viceman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to viceman For This Useful Post: