Thread: Dana Dennis
View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2008, 05:19 PM   #2
fictioneer
Vintage Member

Thanked 4,939 Times in 715 Posts
fictioneer 25000+fictioneer 25000+fictioneer 25000+fictioneer 25000+fictioneer 25000+fictioneer 25000+fictioneer 25000+fictioneer 25000+fictioneer 25000+fictioneer 25000+fictioneer 25000+

Wouldn't necessarily say it's the "elephant in the room," but Dana Doe did have a tattoo. (Even before I learned her name I called her "the cute blonde with the ugly tat.") They could airbrush it in a magazine, though it was always obviously airbrushed, but the only other way to hide it was amputation. Fairly large, quite dark rosebud, on her left forearm near the wrist. She had it when she got into the biz and had it when she departed. If "Diana Rogers" doesn't have the tat, she's somebody else. (Rogers' pic at IAFD looks more like a K C Valentine or Joanna Storm type than a Dana Doe, to me, but that's the only conscious knowledge I have of Rogers. Based solely on the pix, I'd say they're different people.)

Though she worked with other guys, Dana's S.O. seems to have been a guy who used the names "Tim Dennis" and "John Doe," a sullen-looking midwestern greaser type with a mustache. Deep in my archives is a mag I bought off the discount shelf in DC (the day after Hinkley shot Reagan, so it probably dates from 1980), which features him as a coach fucking two femme hoopsters in various combos. The story text unimaginatively uses the names "Dana," "John," and "Pam" (Jennings) for the three principals. Dana's tat is completely unblocked throughout the 32 pp.
fictioneer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to fictioneer For This Useful Post: