View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2009, 10:00 AM   #63
pentyoola

pentyoola 0
Default I guess I'll revive this

I'm going to separate my top 10 into categories:

Huge Bust, Small Waist Combo: Pandora Peaks
something like a 22 inch waist, my two biggest fetishes are large breasts and a tiny waist, and Pandora's contrast is simply stunning
Vintage: Ann Marie
in Beneath the Valley of the Ultravixens—wow, the quick striptease at the beginning when she's wearing white will turn anyone into a boob lover
Clothing tease: Teddi Barrett
her "homemade" videos had her bragging about her breasts, and spent most of the videos with tight clothes on, so if you like big (and I mean BIG) breasts accentuated by tight clothing before eventually coming off, she's for you.
Titfuck: Donita Dunes
When she does a guy on top with her breasts, it's an incredible sight
The fighter: Plenty Uptopp
Her Napali Videos she loves to fight boob to boob

Guilty pleasure: Penelope Black Diamond
Sometimes a little too freaky for me (likes to show off her very long toenails and her "labial rings") but sometimes, her gigantic melons are just too big for me to look away
Legs/flexibility: April Chest
Videos of her are so hard to find, but there were two on Boobcamp that had her doing the splits while on the floor rocking back and forth, I never wanted to be a floor so badly. She's also gorgeous.
Ultimate "Slim'n'Stacked": Sofia Staks
Almost something of a guilty pleasure, I find a slim lady with gigantic knockers to be a turn on, and Sofia fits the bill perfectly
Natural: Carmen from CamWithHer
As you can tell by my list, I tend to go for the super-implanted and slender. Carmen's pair are not huge compared to the others listed above, but they are natural, and with her great body, they are a wonder to behold
Muscle: Krisztina Sereny
Another fetish I have is muscle. First she was a bodybuilder, great. Then recently, she got some sizeable implants. Great, but she steered away from the fitness aspect. Recently she's combined both in videos like "Busty Fitness" with a combination of breast play and flexing. I practically melted when I saw a CLIP of this.
That's 10. Here are a list of the others, I guess, I'll call "just plain ol' HUGE":

Treasure Chest
Morgan Leigh
Sable Holiday
Sabrina Sabrok
Wendy Whoppers
Tiffany Towers
Lisa Lipps
Crystal Gunns

Whew, I think I need a cold shower.
pentyoola is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to pentyoola For This Useful Post: