View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2008, 11:26 PM   #26
maesfan

Fake or not?

Lynda has really distinct and prominent collar bones and that part looks exactly real.
Also a really long neck and that looks real.All though the head to neck alignment seems off,long necks can give that appearance.Lynda has this V above her nose bridge which seems to be missing but makeup and touchups can cover that up.I did not notice any other distinguishing body marks.Does Lynda have any that can be pointed out?Perhaps makeup or photo touch ups covered those though...
The other actress story makes it very believable that it is real.
Was her story before or after the photo appearance?

Most may not agree on this point but her nips look too big making me think it could be fake.Also the one person mentioned an article with the supposed artist saying it is fake.

Now seeing as how popular Lynda is that no one can find the original headshot if it is fake does not seem plausible.Therefore i think it is real...then again if this indeed does date back before computer fakes perhaps an original headshot does not exist as it could be painted/drawn.

The only other thing i can think would be a look alike model but that is highly doubtful as noted above most features seem to be identical to Wonder Woman.

One thing from this topic i did not see any caps or vids of i recall reading about is her live in concert or some type of show like that.Thanks to all for contributing.Great to see one of my favorites so well represented here.