View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2016, 07:38 PM   #6
Sharkhunter
Gusset Man & Jizzmaster

Thanked 34,738 Times in 2,027 Posts
Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+

Club International Vol. 33 No. 10, the cover that won the magazine's final battle against me.

Although I had seen my first mag more than twenty years previously and had bought my first issue a good sixteen years before, I could never really hold down a stash. For some reason or another, I'd buy a dozen or so magazines before the collection got too big for the single lever-arch file or box.

When I saw the adorable combination of Stella (Sophie Moone) and fellow Hungarian hottie Sandy (Zsanett) my love for the magazine was not only rekindled, but solidified. I was a mag buyer again.

When I saw the following month's issue with the sweetest cover shot of a de-tattooed Natasha Marley in delicate girly underwear in an innocent but sexy pose, it too was a must-buy.

From that day I bought every issue without fail, and when the box was too full I just bought another box. Suddenly I had a year's worth of issues, and just seeing that neat little pile in front me spurred me on to seeking out all of the previous issues I had bought and chucked out for whatever reason.
"Birth Control Tip #2431: Shoot your load in a girl's mouth or on her face instead of inside her sweet bits. Result: no expensive burden, stretch marks or saggy tits".

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sharkhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Sharkhunter For This Useful Post: