View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2008, 11:49 PM   #12
fannatastic
Veteran Member

Thanked 12,842 Times in 1,161 Posts
fannatastic 50000+fannatastic 50000+fannatastic 50000+fannatastic 50000+fannatastic 50000+fannatastic 50000+fannatastic 50000+fannatastic 50000+fannatastic 50000+fannatastic 50000+fannatastic 50000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by icu View Post
@ fannatastic

Problem with second and in this case third Mag :
I split it into 3 entries ( many double datas )
P, 125h, AS, Black Lust, CC131.?
P, 125h, AS, Black Lust, BS25.?
P, 125h, AS, Black Lust, AS78.?

Ok - Posts compiled for a test

I check the Content ( mag titles ) in the next step.

icu
icu,

Sorry for the delay. P for Pic or Photoset? That seems sensible. I have modified post #103.

I think the original mag is all we need for P, CC Set, CC Studio, CC Story Title, CC Pics#, Original Mag.Story#. Therefore for each CC Set there is only one P line (but nearly always more than one A line).

The original mag is the one published first. See the CC Timeline topic for dates. In your example, set 125h has this line:

P, 125h, AS, Black Lust, CC131.5

(The story title in CC131 is actually Dark Double, but that is not needed in the P line. The title in AS78 is Black Lust. This shows that often the website uses the reprint mag title, not the original mag title.)

But how do we deal with reprinted stories? The answer is that in the M lines (M for Magazine stories), there is an Original Mag.Story# field. This is blank if the mag story is the original. However, we are not dealing with M lines here.

The location of the shoot (Candy Studios, Budapest, Paris, London, etc.) is also very useful info provided on the website. However, the P line is not the best place to store this data.

P.S.
You are right that CG for Climax Gold studio conflicts with CG for Cover Girls magazine. However, I think there are no Cover Girls stories on the website and one code is for a studio and the other for a mag. Still I will give this more thought.

Last edited by fannatastic; July 27th, 2008 at 10:54 AM..
fannatastic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fannatastic For This Useful Post: