View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2017, 07:37 PM   #26
PatentHappy

Thanked 1,462 Times in 129 Posts
PatentHappy 5000+PatentHappy 5000+PatentHappy 5000+PatentHappy 5000+PatentHappy 5000+PatentHappy 5000+PatentHappy 5000+PatentHappy 5000+PatentHappy 5000+PatentHappy 5000+PatentHappy 5000+
Default Thankfully, dismissiveness is nectar to my micro ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxJoker View Post
Not going to thank PatentHappy`s post
Because he didn't thank anybody else`s on the thread , even the originators first
Whomever that is
I'm so childish it takes me 3 attempts to deal with every legitimate criticism. (Is this the 3rd one or the 2nd one in a different line of...?)

I stand armed and ready, Max, to hit the Thanks button for post numbers 1 & 15...if you can kindly explain them to this dense dinklewad. First, I'm ashamed that I don't understand them. Then, I get shamed for not thanking allusions I didn't understand (but still got so inspired by the thread I forgot to thank the understandable ones). Now, I shamefully expose my intellectual and cultural deficiencies by publicly asking the Joker to explain his t-shirt and Rubik's Cube allusions.

One of the few comforts in this brouhaha is the small satisfaction I derive from not diluting the sincerity of my Thanks by offering it for jokes that went 'whoosh' over my head (encountering far too little friction from the far too few hairs which still make camp there).

---

I'm so childish, I'm going to return to the topic to spite all those people who are ridiculing this thread...

I'm so childish, I have been known to sneak up to our closed front door, put my mouth to the crack, and make a loud 'bzzzzzzzzzzzzz' sound while my daughter and our neighbors' daughter are chatting on the other side of it. They're both afraid of bees, so I consider this my fatherly 'bee fear therapy'. When I hear them scream, I switch to the peep hole lens in the door so I can watch them run, zig-zagging across the front yard with arms valiantly attempting to bat away the non-existent bees. I never get tired of that one.
PatentHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to PatentHappy For This Useful Post: