View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2009, 08:32 PM   #28
MrHLayer

MrHLayer 1000+MrHLayer 1000+MrHLayer 1000+MrHLayer 1000+MrHLayer 1000+MrHLayer 1000+MrHLayer 1000+MrHLayer 1000+

This is a bit of a prickly subject for me. I knew a woman a few years back. We got to know each other and eventually ended up sleeping together on an on-and-off basis. We weren't officially girlfriend/boyfriend – we just liked messing about with each other.

I can't recall exactly how the subject of anal came up but half joking about how my old chap wasn't the biggest of guys, my then not-girlfriend joked “Well you can always fuck me up the arse.”

The first time we tried anal it was a bit of a disaster. It happened pretty much on the spur of the moment. The thing is, if the receiver isn't properly prepared it can get a little messy . It really isn't like it is in the films. I honestly thought my chap was going to get trapped in there; it was like he was caught in a vice. I cannot stress this enough – you can never have enough lubrication!

The second time she was a lot more prepared. It was like she planned everything in advance. She initiated every move and guided me throughout. Once I got over the initial stumbling and fumbling we got a good rhythm going and it was most pleasurable .

The next few weeks of that hot summer was ass action. She'd always wiggle it in front of me and press it against my groin. She loved it when I'd stick my finger in there. One time I was round her place watching the World Cup in the lounge when she breezed in without any panties, bent over and shoved her arse in my face. I could've suffocated.

Looking back, she had a bit of an arse obsession going on, only I didn't appreciate it at the time. Isn't that always the case?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'm with you Homer. Fight the power!
MrHLayer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MrHLayer For This Useful Post: