View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2008, 06:45 PM   #2
Greenman
Live Legend of VEF

Thanked 383,590 Times in 19,356 Posts
Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+

I don't get off on it so much now but I have always argued(and cited many programmes on tv that had strippers) that jazzy style music and stripping goes very well and Dita von Teese is a classic example, mind you it would be a brave man to call her sleazy.

I too used to get aroused by strippers on tv and in films-somehow rock music just seems to be the wrong thing-thats progress for you. Sometimes I post clips of models that were posted before with the most appalling 80's soundtrack redone with a jazzy tune and it looks and sounds a lot better-although its not always everyone's cup of tea. I know what you mean about the Stripper music from David Rose but I once heard it played by another band or orchestra type and it was ten times hotter and made you a lot hornier too. I have not heard it since.

If you want an example of my 're-working' of a strip scene with different music see either
Jacqueline Luis thread
http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/sho...acqueline+Luis OR
Louise Leeds http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/sho...t=louise+leeds

A good scene to look for is the middle and towards the end of flim "Marlowe" with James Garner-Rita Moreno does a strip which whilst it is obvious she is wearing a body stocking is still hot and the strip of Cyd Charisse in "The Silencers" in the opening title sequence.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

20,000: Milestone reached!

Last edited by Greenman; October 22nd, 2008 at 06:50 PM..
Greenman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Greenman For This Useful Post: