View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2013, 12:40 AM   #28
Reflet

Reflet 1000+Reflet 1000+Reflet 1000+Reflet 1000+Reflet 1000+Reflet 1000+Reflet 1000+Reflet 1000+Reflet 1000+Reflet 1000+Reflet 1000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney
Does any members of VEF from other countries regarding school dinners have similar experiences?
france.

Do you mean, teachers or fatty / old women who obliges you to eat the disgusting school's food ? And finally you get almost traumatized for the life ?

If yes, then yes. Like Scoundrel, I did not dare to taste or eat it ever again. Even if people said it can be very well done if it's goodly cooked. Tongue's cow, it's nop.

And as Scoud', I got the same punishment. You do not end your plate or did not eat enough of it ? Ok, you are obliged to wait while the others are playing outside. WORSE, it comes a moment when the kids (the primary school, the first year's school kid, dunno how you name it in english) come... and you've to eat with them.

Is it our freaking fault if they dunno cooking ? Or if they don't know how to chose the right food to give us ?
Seriously, it is not difficult to eat healhty and cheap huh... oh and with a good taste also. It's crazy how good they are to waste their meal. For example : the starter, like eggs. Only few people doesn't like eggs ! It's good, eggs. Even without mayo, hard boiled eggs is fine. But no, they'll oblige you to eat them with a fuckin' stincky disgusting red / orange sauce that you don't know the origin of (and I still don't know !).

When what they serve us look like thugs, or elephant's penis, or something not pretty at all, and that they literally forces us to eat it, then there is a problem.
When you do force someone to do something he or she doesn't want, it can have consequences... For teachers, who are supposed to be people who did some studies, then not deeply idiot, they should know that forcing is not logic nor wise... I mean, there are limits !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine
4. testicles --don't care where they're from. This is one food I have never tried. Those who have told me it's not great.
Bear Grylls approves. Bare raw testicles, yum yum yum :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXRZSZanKm3
Reflet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Reflet For This Useful Post: