Thread: Useful Programs
View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2007, 03:02 PM   #16
DubSalute
Blocked!

Thanked 40,894 Times in 3,185 Posts
DubSalute 350000+DubSalute 350000+DubSalute 350000+DubSalute 350000+DubSalute 350000+DubSalute 350000+DubSalute 350000+DubSalute 350000+DubSalute 350000+DubSalute 350000+DubSalute 350000+
Arrow Thumbnail image downloader

Bulk Image Downloader (BID) (updated on a regular basis)
Quote:
UPDATE: (04-10-2008) just found out that in the recent versions they build in a timer, the program is still useable as unregistered user but every time you now open the program you have to wait a few seconds before you can continue and use it also every time the wait gets a few seconds longer

UPDATE: (04-12-2009) lately Bulk Image Downloader 1.27 was no longer working for me on imagebam so i tried a newer version and that one did work again and also no longer has the timer integrated as it looks, so i advice everybody to leave the older 1.27 for what it is and to download the current version of BID. The new version looks slightly diferent then on the images in this post but functionality is the same.

UPDATE: (04-24-2009) timer is still integrated in the newer version it only became active somewhat later

UPDATE: (20-08-2009) just found that latest versions expire after a 30 day trail period, so i added the older Bulk Image Downloader 2.05 version that has a timer but it will not expire, maximum waiting time will become 60 seconds before you can use the program. It supports imagebam.
I added for who is interested a download link for the older Bulk Image Downloader 1.27 without the timer, i switched back to it from the later version myself, it works just as good but then without the ever increasing waiting periods. (When you use this version then don't update the program when it says there is a newer version available)

Bulk Image Downloader is designed to automatically download and save images from thumbnailed image galleries, bypassing all annoying popups and adverts. Almost all popular image hosting sites (such as imagefap, imagevenue, flickr and shareavenue) are supported.
Integrates in: Internet Explorer, Firefox and Opera enabling you to download entire thumbnailed image sets with a click of the right mouse-button and then clicking "Open current page with Bulk Image Downloader" ... I use it with Opera. All you need to do is set the download directory and from then on right click on the pages where you want to download the images from :

There is also a 'Bulk Image Downloader Firefox Extension' scroll down on the download page to find it, note that it needs the program installed to work.

Requirements:
Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista

Shareware (does expire after 30 day trail period)
Limitations in unregistered version:
Max 200 images per batch (60 for imagefap), max 2 instances, max 2 simultaneous downloads, max 2 queued downloads (Queue Manager), but that will do for normal use. Very few posts are 200+ images.

Download:
http://antibody-software.com/web/index.php

Bulk Image Downloader 1.27 (without timer but does not work on imagebam)
http://rapidshare.com/files/10627087...1_27_setup.zip

Bulk Image Downloader 2.05: (with timer but does not expire and supports imagebam)
http://rapidshare.com/files/26797510...2_05_setup.rar

Small but usefull tips:

As unregistered version it is limited to 200 images max per download, when there are many (200+) images in a thread or you only want to save images from a specific reply then open a post as single post by clicking on the post number of the reply, this will open the post in a new window allowing you to only grab the images from that reply. Right click on the page and 'Open current page with Bulk Image Downloader' to download the images.

On some pages it looks if Bulk Image Downloader (BID) doesn't work although the page contains imagevenue alike thumbnails, what you then need/can do is save the page with the thumbnailed images as .html (without images) to your computer. Then open Bulk Image Downloader and choose the option 'Load From File' (see image) and browse to and open the just saved .html file. That will do the trick in most cases ...

<

Last edited by DubSalute; May 27th, 2009 at 06:30 PM..
DubSalute is offline   Reply With Quote