Thread: Lynda Carter
View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2007, 11:31 PM   #10
gregj1967
Vintage Member

Thanked 48,084 Times in 1,169 Posts
gregj1967 250000+gregj1967 250000+gregj1967 250000+gregj1967 250000+gregj1967 250000+gregj1967 250000+gregj1967 250000+gregj1967 250000+gregj1967 250000+gregj1967 250000+gregj1967 250000+
Default Re: Lynda Carter

Quote:
Originally Posted by backdoorman
gregj where do you come up with this stuff? Although not nudes or swimsuit/lingerie photos, these new batch of pics with Loni and Lynda together are awesome. Seeing these two together 'stir's alot of 'emotions'. Two of the hottest TV ladies of the time.
A big K to you buddy.
And K right back at ya.

I've been trawling the internet for a number of years now collecting images of my fave gals--mainly Lynda, Loni, Dolly, Annette Funicello, Jane Fonda, Marina Sirtis, etc--and I must say I've gotten pretty damn good at tracking down the more obscure stuff...I'm an addict when it comes to this stuff which is a problem because sooner or later the well dries up, especially when it comes to the older, non-current celebrities. For Lynda, wonderland.com is a great resource although navigating that site is a little tricky...periodically I do Google image searches (with all filters off, of course) for Lynda, Loni, Dolly, and Annette and I come away with a few new images but you have to go through all the stuff you've seen a billion times before to get there, so it can get tedious. The AltaVista search engine is a decent supplement to Google since they sometimes bring up stuff that Google doesn't (I have no idea why). E-bay is also a good place to search for stuff like photos, magazine covers, etc., although most of the scans posted are smaller in size and have watermarks on them. The vidcaps I've mostly done myself using the PowerDVD software (about $60 US if you want to buy it; you can download a 30-day trial version for free though--do a search for PowerDVD and I'm sure you'll find thier site).

And by the way, I DO HAVE pix and vidcaps of Lynda in swimwear and other skimpy outfits that will get posted sooner or later...to this point I've resisted posting the easy-to-find-on-the-web topless pix of Lynda from the movie Bobbie Jo And The Outlaw (from which the second pic you posted is from) because they've been posted everywhere else, but I'll dig those out and put 'em up here...like anyone gets tired of looking at Lynda's breasts...I just got onto the Partners In Crime kick because I just started the Loni thread at the same time I started contributing to this thread, so I obviously thought of that show and felt you and others would get a kick out of seeing Lynda and Loni together. Speaking of which....

Partners In Crime promos--Part II...

[Mod Edit-removed dead images]

Last edited by Tornadoofsouls; January 25th, 2015 at 03:59 PM.. Reason: [Mod Edit-removed dead images] (-14 )
gregj1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 63 Users Say Thank You to gregj1967 For This Useful Post: