View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2011, 06:54 PM   #2
firedog6

firedog6 1000+firedog6 1000+firedog6 1000+firedog6 1000+firedog6 1000+firedog6 1000+firedog6 1000+firedog6 1000+firedog6 1000+firedog6 1000+firedog6 1000+

I was stood at a bus stop in the early 80s when there was a minor incident involving some drunken girls. Someone called the police and a few minutes later a car arrived with two WPCs. The police car stopped right next to where I was standing and I was level with the front of the passenger-side door. The WPC in that seat opened her door and got out to deal with the incident. As the door opened right in front of me, she lifted her left leg to get out and I was treated to a wonderful view right up her skirt to her crotch. She had white knickers on, clearly visible under her black tights. She was close enough for me to see the lacy trim around the leg and gusset before she brought her other leg across to stand up. her attention was on the people involved in the disturbance, so she didnt notice me getting an eyeful. The two WPCs dealt with the incident very quickly and then left. I was once again given a lovely knicker-flash by the same girl, although it was a much shorter display, as she got back into the car. This time she did notice me looking and quickly brought her legs together. For a second I thought she was going to say something to me and I had a momentary vision of being arrested for voyeurism! She didn't though and I even got a faint smile as she closed the door!
That was the beginning of a whole new fantasy genre for me there and then!
firedog6 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to firedog6 For This Useful Post: