View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2017, 09:28 AM   #62
cartepostal

cartepostal 2500+cartepostal 2500+cartepostal 2500+cartepostal 2500+cartepostal 2500+cartepostal 2500+cartepostal 2500+cartepostal 2500+cartepostal 2500+cartepostal 2500+cartepostal 2500+

I had a bit of an up skirt on the tube over the weekend. A woman in her mid-twenties, long blonde hair in a ponytail and wearing a short-ish dress and had bare legs. I was reading when she got on and sat opposite me. When she was trying to sort out her bags, I'm pretty sure she was wearing knickers, but it was difficult to see a colour or anything. If she'd been wearing even a small heel rather than those flat ballet pumps which are all the rage, I'd have had a much better view. Also, if she hadn't moved seats at the next stop.

Then yesterday, I was at the checkout in the supermarket and in front of me was a gorgeous black woman in her mid-twenties putting shopping under the seat of her baby's buggy. She had squat down and when she leaned forward, I could see she was wearing a pink, lace thong. She must have realised though, because when she stood up she pulled her jeans higher.
cartepostal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cartepostal For This Useful Post: