View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2016, 05:50 AM   #37
Nelberto
Vintage Member

Thanked 7,821 Times in 521 Posts
Nelberto 25000+Nelberto 25000+Nelberto 25000+Nelberto 25000+Nelberto 25000+Nelberto 25000+Nelberto 25000+Nelberto 25000+Nelberto 25000+Nelberto 25000+Nelberto 25000+

her last post on FB from January and have heard nothing since

Sorry I haven't been on here for ages, been having a few health problems! Started with brain processing problems, brain wasn't processing what I was seeing, especially moving things, so a nightmare when I walked as everything I walked past sent me into a upper body rocking spasm! Would get so dizzy and almost pass out. It did it with sounds as well but not as bad. Upper body would start rocking then my muscles would go into spasm trying to stabilise my head �� from rocking. Became a bit of a recluse as everything I needed to use my brain for was to much for me to cope! Found sanctuary at home but then building work started on land next door n then roofers turned up on my roof to replace the whole thing. Brain about to explode from all the noise coming from all directions! Anyway was referred to neurologist and had a brain MRI. Seams my problem is chemical, to much serotonin in my brain from long term use of my tramadol prescription. So I'm currently on tramadol withdrawal and started a new medication which is super strong n turns me into a ..........not sure what.....a cross between Basil Faulty n a zombie alien.
Brain proper messed up at mo! Apparently side effects of new meds wears off in a few weeks n then they should start helping. The new tablet is lyrica pregabalin in case you were wondering!
Oh n also found a breast lump, saw nurse who thought it was a mastitis breast infection that had developed into an abcess n she put me on antibiotics but after a week it was still there n should of cleared up by then so had fast track referral to breast clinic as inflammatory breast cancer shows up as an infection, so saw dr n had a mammogram, was a bit of a worry as at that time I was waiting for my brain MRI results n thought what if they linked�� Anyway all was ok, and had a second round of antibiotics n it cleared up although still having few problems with it.
So I'm not quite normal yet, still going through withdrawal n still having side effects of new meds n brain still can't process anything that moves....neurologist said it could take a few months for brain to reconnect message pathways.
Nelberto is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Nelberto For This Useful Post: